Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/24 23:00:10 UTC

Exception running the binding-notification-producer sample

I am getting the following exception trying to run the binding-notification-
producer sample and trying to send a message to a binding-notification-
consumer. The NotificaitonReferenceBindingInvoker is expecting an
OMElement that should be coming from the notification component via
the corresponding databinding. But I don't see a databinding interceptor
between the RuntimeSCABindingInvoker and the NotificationReference-
BindingInvoker, the way you see it in the databinding-echo trace of
TUSCANY-1582.
Any ideas as to why the databinding interceptor is not being added to the
invocation chain?

java.lang.RuntimeException: payload not OMElement
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.notification.NotificationReferenceBind
ingInvoker.getWriteableFromPayload(NotificationReferenceBindingInvoker.java
:115)

        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.notification.NotificationReferenceBind
ingInvoker.invoke(NotificationReferenceBindingInvoker.java:81)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.notification.NotificationCompon
entInvoker.invoke(NotificationComponentInvoker.java:81)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.RuntimeSCABindingInvoker.invo
ke(RuntimeSCABindingInvoker.java:48)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JD
KInvocationHandler.java:236)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JD
KInvocationHandler.java:93)
        at $Proxy8.trafficNotification(Unknown Source)
        at
notification.producer.TrafficAdvisoryProducer.produceTrafficNotificat
ion(TrafficAdvisoryProducer.java:34)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.java.invocation.JavaImplementat
ionInvoker.invoke(JavaImplementationInvoker.java:91)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.RuntimeSCABindingInvoker.invo
ke(RuntimeSCABindingInvoker.java:48)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JD
KInvocationHandler.java:236)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JD
KInvocationHandler.java:93)
        at $Proxy7.produceTrafficNotification(Unknown Source)
        at notification.producer.TrafficAdvisoryServer.main
(TrafficAdvisoryServe
r.java:45)

Re: Exception running the binding-notification-producer sample

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
are you using .99 RC? Would you please create a JIRA against .99? Thanks.

Posted by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Good weekend,
I met the same error. Is someone working on this problem? If not, I may deal with on monday.

Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com> wrote: I am getting the following exception trying to run the binding-notification-

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.