Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Willem2 <ni...@iona.com> on 2007/09/01 04:16:20 UTC

Re: Setting the timeout on the client side

Please take a look at the CXF 2.0 user doc :)
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport.html

Currently, CXF only support to set the http client's configuration with the
port name or with the wild card.

If you want all the http-conduit with same client policy, you could specify
the conduit name like this,
<http-conf:conduit name="*.http-conduit"> ...

Willem.