Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <up...@fwbo.org> on 2003/01/27 23:32:22 UTC

SourceResolver missing from HEAD

Dear All,

I am starting to explore the inner workings of Cocoon 2.1, and have been trying to
compile my own components within it.

However, whilst I have been able to compile it from the command line, when I look
at some classes in an IDE, it appears that many of them use
org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver, which is not in the current code
base.

I presume that this functionality has been moved to Avalon Excalibur, but some
classes have not been refactored to take this into account.

Am I correct, or am I missing something obvious.

I found this in connection with a bug I have found in the ImageReader (it doesn't
take the width&height into account when caching, thus won't render the same
image at different resolutions - crucial functionality to a photo album site). If I can
resolve this SourceResolver problem, I will test an extremely simple patch for the
ImageReader and post it.

Regards,

Upayavira

RE: SourceResolver missing from HEAD

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi,

the SourceResolver is still there, it has only been moved
into the src/deprecated directory.

HTH
Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler