Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 09:57:10 UTC

IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Folks,

I was looking into IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979 and seems they are related.

I was thinking of taking these tickets if thats ok.

Please advice me on how to implement this.

Regards,

Atri

Regards,

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

I picked the atomic cache fixes jiras. I don't like implementing streamers
:)

Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Atri,

Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
If you feel  it is right, we can create wiki page which records design for
these tickets.

Should I assign myself those tickets please? If you can please advice me on
base ideas you have, I can start designing and you can provide your
comments on design please.

Regards,

Atri

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 1:51 AM, Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@gridgain.com> wrote:

> Atri, these tickets require some design work... I think I will be able to
> throw several ideas on these issues next week.
>
> Do you like any of sub tickets of
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-108?
>
> --
> Yakov Zhdanov, Director R&D
> *GridGain Systems*
> www.gridgain.com

> > Thanks.
> >
> > I was looking into any open tickets I can take for help with sprint 7
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Atri,
> > > These are old tickets migrated from our internal JIRA during
> > open-sourcing
> > > process. I do not know the context well.
> > >
> > > Yakov,
> > > Can you advise whether these tickets are still relevant?

> > thoughts.

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> > *l'apprenant*

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Can you please advice around 502 and 514?

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Yakov,

Did you ever get around for thinking about these, please?

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@gridgain.com>.

Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

wrote:

> Atri,
> These are old tickets migrated from our internal JIRA during open-sourcing
> process. I do not know the context well.
>
> Yakov,
> Can you advise whether these tickets are still relevant?
>
> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Vladimir, I believe you created the tickets. Please share your thoughts.
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > > I was looking into IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979 and seems they are
> > > related.
> > >
> > > I was thinking of taking these tickets if thats ok.
> > >
> > > Please advice me on how to implement this.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Atri
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Atri
> > > *l'apprenant*
> > >

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> > *l'apprenant*

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Atri,

Re: IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Vladimir, I believe you created the tickets. Please share your thoughts.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I was looking into IGNITE - 978 and IGNITE - 979 and seems they are
> related.
>
> I was thinking of taking these tickets if thats ok.
>
> Please advice me on how to implement this.
>
> Regards,
>
> Atri
>
> Regards,
>
> Atri