Posted to user@spark.apache.org by issues solution <is...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/17 11:30:12 UTC

Cloudera 5.8.0 and spark 2.1.1

Hi ,
 it s possible to use prebuilt version of spark 2.1  inside cloudera 5.8
where scala 2.1.0 not scala 2.1.1 and java 1.7 not java 1.8

Why ?

i am in corporate area and i want to test last version  of spark.
but my probleme i dont Know if the version 2.1.1 of spark can or not work
with this version of cloudera . i mean prebuilt version not source i don't
have admin rights

actual version of myspark it 1.6  and scala 2.1.0 and Hadoop 2.6.0-cdh5.8.0
and Hive 1.1.0-cdh5.8.0

thx a lot

Re: Cloudera 5.8.0 and spark 2.1.1

Posted by Arkadiusz Bicz <ar...@gmail.com>.
It is working fine,  but it is not supported by Cloudera.