Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Andreas Rieder <an...@allianz.at> on 2003/03/19 19:40:54 UTC

format-number

Hi,
I am using the format-number function like this:

<xsl:value-of select="format-number(//eval1/@wh_exkl, '#.00')" />

If i do a transformation with Xalan.exe the following warning is printed
out?

XSLT warning: format-number() is not fully implemented!, source tree
node: data1 (file:///C:/DLL/ini_svd12.xsl, line 143, column 76)

Does anybody know what's wrong?
Is there a workaround to avoid this problem?
Do i have to make a new build with ICU support?

I am using Xalan version 1.4.0 and Xerces version 2.1.0
Thanks!

Re: format-number

Posted by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com>.

Hi Andreas,

Yes, you must rebuild with the ICU:

   http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/usagepatterns.html#icu

Dave

                      Andreas Rieder
                      <andreas.rieder@         To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
                      allianz.at>              cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                      Sent by: news            Subject: format-number
                      <news@main.gmane
                      .org>

                      03/19/2003 10:40
                      AM