Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Yo...@mizuhocbus.com on 2008/04/08 14:53:24 UTC

Re: Soap with attachment with Sandesha2 in Axis2

Hi All

Sorry confusing title earlier . My Query is regarding Sandesha2 usage

I am already have running implementation of WS generated from WSDL.  and
Client use OperationClient instead of ServiceClient as I need to  send
Soap with attachment messages.  Now I am trying to add reliability for my
communication using rampart. I just wondering is it possible to do this.

1) I seen sample provided by client . All are written using ServiceClient
and Sandesha api does not have
waitUntilSequenceCompleted

which take OperationalClient.

 Can we use Axis OperationClient  api to send invoke WS with rampart
2) Any WSDL changes required for this  ?  ( MY WS implementation code
depend on this )
3) Any documentation or sample link will be really helpful

Thanks for your time

regards
Yogesh Dhake

Yogesh.Dhake@mizuhocbus.com
04/07/2008 05:30 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org, sandesha-dev-help@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Soap with attachment with Rampart  in Axis2

======================================================================================================
This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged
or sensitive information and is solely for the use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error and
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and any attachments in
error please notify the sender and immediately destroy the message and all
its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be those of the author
and not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Corporate Bank
(USA), Mizuho Securities USA Inc. or any other affiliates of Mizuho
Financial Group (”Mizuho”). Mizuho accepts no responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of any information herein contained.
E-Mail received by or sent from officer of Mizuho Securities USA Inc.
(which is a registered U.S. broker-dealer and the entity through which
Mizuho generally conducts its investment banking, capital markets, and
securities business in the United States) is electronically archived and
recorded and is subject to review and monitoring by and/or disclosure to
persons other than the recipient, including (but not limited to) Mizuho
Securities USA Inc. supervisory personnel. Such communications may be
produced to regulatory authorities or others with legal rights to the
information.