Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2016/04/20 13:53:14 UTC

Flink integration

Hi to all,

I'd like to use Oozie (and then Falcon) to manage my Apache Flink workflow
of jobs.
Is there any integration effort in this sense?
Which strategy would be the best one to integrate it in Oozie?
Should I write a new Flink action (similarly to Spark) or create a custom
action node (I don't know whether the 2 things are actually the same...)?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Flink integration

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.