Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/05/21 11:53:23 UTC

Next alpha/beta?

Hi,

When was the next alpha/beta release again? I have a bunch of docs I have to
cleanup and commit before then and just want to know how long I have got ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Next alpha/beta?

Posted by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org>.
I plan to build Beta2 on June 1.  So, please complete
your planned tasks by the morning of May 31st, your time.
If you plan to commit code changes (other than docs),
please complete that at least a couple of days in
advance.

Cheers,
Magesh

*  Opportunist: A person who starts taking bath  *
*  if he accidentally falls into a river.        *