Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ayushi Gupta <ay...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2016/12/17 11:29:07 UTC

Test cases for Category Navigation

Hello All,

I want to write test cases for category navigation functionality of OFBiz.
I have listed out some test cases as follows:

- Rendering of categories/sub-categories
- Rendering of products through categories/sub-categories
- Product with basic informations

Please suggest any other possible test cases related to category navigation
in OFBiz.

--

Thanks with regards,

Aayushi Gupta