Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jatin Davey <ja...@cisco.com> on 2009/12/25 05:39:43 UTC

HTTP Sampler -- HTTP Authorization manager usage

Hi

I was reading through the documentation about the HTTP request sampler
and found the following statement:

If the request requires server or proxy login authorization (i.e. where
a browser would create a pop-up dialog box), you will also have to add
an HTTP Authorization Manager
<http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Authorization_Manager>
Configuration Element.

I have a question in this regard , If i send the authorization
parameters in seperate HTTP Post requests do i need to use the HTTP
Authorization managers ?

Thanks
Jatin

Re: HTTP Sampler -- HTTP Authorization manager usage

Posted by Jatin Davey <ja...@cisco.com>.
Thanks Deepak.

Thanks
Jatin