Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/29 18:36:11 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Create repo for new deliverable: CLI

Vote passes with the following result:

[3] +1 brooklyn-cli (rmoss, mmkenna, aturli)
[0] +1 brooklyn-commons-cli ()
[7] +1 brooklyn-client (aheneveld, asage, hadrian, dlloyd, gmacartney,
mzaccardo, cipi)
[0] -1 we do not need a separate repo

In fairness, I counted contributors votes as well, not just PMC, but any
way you count, the result is the same.

I will open an issue with infra@ requesting a separate 'brookly-client'
repo.

Thanks to all who expressed their thoughts and voted.

Hadrian