Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com> on 2000/10/17 04:55:07 UTC

Re: Rename "jakarta-tomcat" to "tomcat" etc. (was Re: build organization changes)

Alex Chaffee wrote:

> Looks like this proposal passed.  Unless there are dissenters, can
> someone put these three changes into 3.2?  (Sorry, but I can't take
> the time today.)

How did you come to the conclusion that it passed?  I may have missed
some mails, but on the issue about changing "jakarta-tomcat" to "tomcat"
I count 4 votes against this and only 1 in favor (counting the replies
to "RE: Tomcat 3.2 proposal question", posted by Larry on 10/12).

The other proposals may have passed though; since I don't have a
strong opinion about these I haven't kept track.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com