Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Amnon Khen <am...@cash-u.com> on 2004/02/08 13:22:01 UTC

RE: Maven and J2ME

Hi Erwin,
I'm trying to solve the same problem.
Did you find any solution?
I'm thinking about developing a Maven plugin for building a midlet in order
to solve it, but I'm still in a very preliminary stage.
Amnon

Amnon Khen, Configuration Management, Cash-U Mobile Technologies LTD.
Mobile: +972-(0)54-922394 / Office: +972-(0)9-8920815
mailto:amnon.khen@cash-u.com / http://www.cash-u.com
Europe - Argentum, 2 Queen Caroline St., Hammersmith, London W6 9DX, UK /
Tel: +44 20 8323 8066
Israel - 45 Hamelacha St., P.O. Box 8617, New Industrial Zone, Netanya
36880, Israel / Tel: +972 9 8920888
Asia-Pacific -  37th floor, Singapore Land Tower, 50 Raffles Place,
Singapore 048623 / Tel: +65 68297194
This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s), may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are
to be regarded as confidential information under any non disclosure
agreement. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply and destroy all
copies of the original message and its attachments. Thank you.

Posted by Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie>.
There is an unofficial plugin developed by Thiago Leão Moreira which
wraps ANTENNA.sourceforge.net version 0.9.10. To run this plugin you
need to set the variable $wtk.home to point to the installation
directory of the Wireless Toolkit. I haven't tested it and I'd say it is
in its early stages. I even don't know whether Thiago did any further
development. You might want to approach him directly about any newer
versions of it.
I created an JIRA issue. Please find it under
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-1156. Any
feedback to this plugin is more than welcome ;)

Cheers,
Dominik