Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Brill Pappin <jo...@jmonkey.com> on 2000/05/22 20:48:56 UTC

target if defs

I'd like to add a conditional "ifnot" to the target if definition...

Basically, I'd like to be able to execute a target if a property is false
etc...

I can add this myself... who would I send it to, for possible inclusion into
the source tree?

- Brill Pappin

Re: target if defs

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 BP> I'd like to add a conditional "ifnot" to the target if
 BP> definition...

I'd prefer "unless" to be consistent with the include/exclude
sub elements of MatchingTask.

 BP> Basically, I'd like to be able to execute a target if a property
 BP> is false etc...

To be the exact opposite of if it should be either the property is not
set or it's value is not true.

 BP> I can add this myself... who would I send it to, for possible
 BP> inclusion into the source tree?

Your best bet is still to send it to the list and wait for a committer
to pick it up.

Stefan