Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/10 18:34:41 UTC

SMILE and JAX-RS

Has anyone cooked up a scheme to use SMILE with Jackson with JAX-RS?

Re: SMILE and JAX-RS

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 11/06/12 12:53, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Yes, that's the topic. For that matter, Sergey, is there a quick way
> to enable gzip in JAX-RS (as an interim stopgap).

Sure, the same GZIP annotation that works for JAX-WS will work for
JAX-RS too

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: SMILE and JAX-RS

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: SMILE and JAX-RS

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benson

Re: [jackson-user] SMILE and JAX-RS

Posted by Tatu Saloranta <ts...@gmail.com>.
Ok. If and when I get time, I'll just create one more github project
for this. Or if anyone beats me to it, feel free to, can fork as a FX
project later on.

-+ Tatu +-