Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vicky <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 07:31:11 UTC

Re: Tomcat Executor MBean

All i am doing is creating an instance of a connector and setting it with
an java executor with an custom thread pool. Not sure i get it, when you
say registering the executor mbean, thought if connector is just
programmatically created, it shouldn't have really mattered. Moreover, it
does show the connection count accurately.

Do you have any pointers/references about registering of the mbean thing.

-Vikram