Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/31 16:46:02 UTC

config.xml

We used to include a config.xml.original in the var/config directory.
This made it possible to back up to the default configuration, if
config.xml became corrupted. It would be good to get this back in...

--kevan

Re: config.xml

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>.
The work to allow comments to be embedded in the config.xml were not yet
completed because they will require a change to the schema.

I will get back to working on this.

Jay

Re: config.xml

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Out of curiosity, what was the reason for removing config.xml.original?

Jason Warner

Re: config.xml

Posted by Don Hill <ju...@gmail.com>.
Matt,