Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rachid Bouacheria <wi...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/12 23:54:24 UTC

Upgrading solr 4.1.4 to solr 6.1.0

Hi All,

I am running solr 4.10.4 and I would like to upgrade to the latest version
6.1.0

The documentation I found provides steps to upgrade from 4.10.4 to 5.x
And it seems like going from 4.x to 5.x is pretty consequent.
Going from 5.x to 6.1.0 seems to be less effort but still non negligible.

I am wondering if anyone had to do a similar upgrade? If so how did you do
it? Upgrade to 5.x and then to 6, or straight from 4.x to 6?
Any tips or advice are welcome.

Thank you all very much!

Re: Upgrading solr 4.1.4 to solr 6.1.0

Posted by Rachid Bouacheria <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for your prompt response.
I really appreciate it!
Rachid

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.