Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/08 07:36:06 UTC

Fixing 3.5 CI jobs

Hello,
CI for 3.5 is broken.
Findbugs is no more supported on ASF jenkins, and the C client does not
build anymore due to an upgrade of gcc (or whatever else)

I will send a PR soon.

I want to see CI in good shape before cutting 3.5.6

Enrico

Re: Fixing 3.5 CI jobs

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
This is my PR https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1082

It unlinks findbugs from CI jobs (ant based ones).
It fixes C client.

Please note that on Maven build we are using Spotbugs and that branch-3.5
is to be built with Maven, ant files are there just because ZK 3.5 started
with ant and we wanted to keep compatibility

I feel I can cut the 3.5.6 branch as soon as CI is back to green (blue for
Jenkins :-) )

Enrico