Posted to users@maven.apache.org by William Ferguson <Wi...@yarris.com> on 2007/04/03 07:44:01 UTC

Retrieving info from maven-release-plugin

I have a plugin whose Mojo is executed as part of the
maven-release-pluigin preparationGoals (see
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/examples/run-goals-
before-commit.html)

The Mojo executes OK, but I need to extract some of the info that has
been accumulated by the maven-release-plugin.
Namely the SCM release tag specified by the user.

How do I get hold of this information inside my Mojo?

William

Re: Retrieving info from maven-release-plugin

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

William Ferguson a écrit :
> I have a plugin whose Mojo is executed as part of the
> maven-release-pluigin preparationGoals (see
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/examples/run-goals-
> before-commit.html)
>
> The Mojo executes OK, but I need to extract some of the info that has
> been accumulated by the maven-release-plugin.
> Namely the SCM release tag specified by the user.
>
> How do I get hold of this information inside my Mojo?

You can't actually, file an issue and we'll look at it.

Emmanuel