Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by thorsten <th...@apache.org> on 2004/09/24 10:51:51 UTC

project specific sitemaps

Hello devs,

I have problems with http://forrest.apache.org/howto/howto-pdf-tab.html.

If I add a custom sitemap I get:
X [0] linkmap.html  BROKEN:
/Gatos/opt/lenya-trunk/src/documentation/resources/stylesheets/declare-broken-site-links.xsl
(No such file or directory)
Total time: 0 minutes 7 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0

As soon as I remove this sitemap everything is working fine (besides the
broken aggregation links).

Here is my sitemap.xmap:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
<!-- Pipelines -->
  <map:pipelines>
   <map:pipeline>
<!--Aggregation out of a couple of sites-->
     <map:match pattern="docu.xml">
       <map:generate src="cocoon://abs-linkmap"/>
       <map:transform type="xpath">
         <map:parameter name="include" value="//*[@wholesite='true']"/>
       </map:transform>
       <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/site2book.xsl" />
       <map:transform
src="{forrest:stylesheets}/aggregates/book2cinclude.xsl">
  	  <map:parameter name="title" value="{conf:project-name}: Whole
documentation"/>
       </map:transform>
       <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
       <map:transform
src="{forrest:stylesheets}/aggregates/doc2doc-uniqueids.xsl"/>
       <map:transform
src="{forrest:stylesheets}/aggregates/docs2document.xsl"/>
       <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>
   </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

Any ideas why this is happening?

TIA

thorsten

Re: project specific sitemaps

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
thorsten wrote:

> Nupp, I tried again but *no*. The r47032 works just fine.
> Bummer, I just found a bug in pelt and fixed it in SVN Head. :(

Okay. We have reverted to using Cocoon-2.2 again
so we can all get on with working on Forrest SVN Head.

--
David Crossley

Re: project specific sitemaps

Posted by thorsten <th...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> thorsten wrote:
>
>> Hello devs,
>>
>> I have problems with http://forrest.apache.org/howto/howto-pdf-tab.html.
>>
>> If I add a custom sitemap I get:
>> X [0] linkmap.html  BROKEN:
>> /Gatos/opt/lenya-trunk/src/documentation/resources/stylesheets/declare-broken-site-links.xsl
>> (No such file or directory)
>

> <snip/>
>
>> Any ideas why this is happening?
>

> A recent change of the Cocoon version we are using caused this problem
> (see
> http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=dev@forrest.apache.org&msgNo=14051)

Cheers again, Ross!

> Revision r47032 certainly works, but I believe that SVN HEAD should now
> work as well.

Nupp, I tried again but *no*. The r47032 works just fine.
Bummer, I just found a bug in pelt and fixed it in SVN Head. :(

If head fails then use r47032 while this problem is being
> ironed out.

Jupp, cheers again.

King regards
thorsten

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
thorsten wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> I have problems with http://forrest.apache.org/howto/howto-pdf-tab.html.
>
> If I add a custom sitemap I get:
> X [0] linkmap.html  BROKEN:
> /Gatos/opt/lenya-trunk/src/documentation/resources/stylesheets/declare-broken-site-links.xsl
> (No such file or directory)

<snip/>