Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mi...@c-globe.com on 2002/07/19 10:34:26 UTC

Could anyone give me some reason to use this custom tag like in struts ?

Hi, all
Because I did not like custom tag. so please could anyone give me some reason  to use this custom tag.
Thanks

Re: Could anyone give me some reason to use this custom tag like in struts ?

Posted by Tibor Gemes <ge...@regens.hu>.
> Because I did not like custom tag. so please could anyone give me some
> reason  to use this custom tag. Thanks

Beside the lots of common reasons (works, clear, reusable etc) there is one
more for me:

The graphic designer has not messed up the logic in the page since I use
custom tags. Actually I had to spend hours on cleaning up the page which used
scriptlets and was beautified by him.

Tib