Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Luca Zago <za...@libero.it> on 2002/09/02 11:09:27 UTC

RE: Slide-Admin web application

HI,
I tried to put this file everywhere.
- tomcat/bin
- tomcat
- tomcat/conf

but always the same error
javax.servlet.ServletException: Domain initialization error : Domain.xml
impossible to find file.
when I tried to access the slide-admin we app.

is there some attribute or tag where I can specified the path of this file?
My problem is that I have the web applications slide and slide-admin.
The first one works fine, the second application doesn't find the file.
Can somebody help me?

Thanks.

Posted by Luca Zago <za...@libero.it>.
Thank you very much, for your help. it works!
but I cannot still visualize the admin pages, because of this error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
         at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:471)
         at org.apache.jsp.index$jsp._jspService(index$jsp.java:497)
         at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)

is it a problem of struts configuration?
Thank you again.

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.

/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de

FAQ : Domain.xml impossible to find file.

Posted by Jean-Philippe Courson <co...@noos.fr>.
Hi,

Unjar slide-kernel.jar and modify domain properties into
org/apache/slide/slide.properties
file to point to your domain definition file. Rejar slide-kernel.jar and
restart your server.

Jp