Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by um...@ial94.com on 2002/02/04 22:52:41 UTC

To the list manager

To the manager of this list:

please supply a keyword to the topic...
I am getting many emails to this account, everything messes up...
Please supply a keyword to the topic, so I can use rules to classify my
emails..

Thanks..

RE: To the list manager

Posted by "S. David Sheeks" <sd...@isdponline.com>.
My rules work just fine.

Posted by Raquel Rice <ra...@thericehouse.net>.
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:03:55 -0500

--
Raquel
It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment
rarely sat back and let things happen to them.  They went out and
happened to things.
  --Elinor Smith

Re: To the list manager

Posted by um...@ial94.com.
thanks, it worked for both outlook, pegasus and pico mail...

RE: To the list manager

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.