Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ben short <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 11:38:20 UTC

host-manager

Hi,

I was trying out the host-manager last night and wanted to confirm
what I was seeing is expected behaviour.

I created a new virtual host and deployed a war to it. All when OK and
when using the test.domain.com url I could access the war deployed to
the virtual host.

But after I restarted tomcat the virtual host had gone from the
host-manager. Should this happen or am I correct in thinking that the
host-manager is a work in progress and the virtual host configuration
isn't persisted currently.

Regards

Ben Short