Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima <ta...@maps.com.br> on 2007/01/03 13:33:44 UTC

scheduled jobs disappears

Hello folks!

First of all great work with continuum. Ive been using it for a while now
(about 2 weeks). Its almost perfect, except for one little problem ive been
having consistently: apart from the default scheduled tasks, i have one that
deploys an ear to jboss everyday at 3am. The problem is this task keeps
getting erased or something after some random amount of time. like this
morning the software sitting on the jboss was the old one so i had checked
continuum and it had built everything fine, but the deploying job was gone.
Any thoughs?
Thanks in advance,
takeshi

RE: scheduled jobs disappears

Posted by Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima <ta...@maps.com.br>.
the logs contain too much lines but no usefull message... no error (apart
from some of my own mistakes regarding the maven pom, but none from that
particular project)

Is it removed from the schedules screen and not started or it doesn't do
something?

Can we see your logs?

Emmanuel

Posted by Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima <ta...@maps.com.br>.
its removed... sometimes right after i register it, wich is weird. Sure ill
get the logs in a little while

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.