Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ken Perl <ke...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/04 14:56:56 UTC

maven question

If the jar is used by multi-module such as  geronimo-kernel,  it will
be downloaded at the first time if it is not in the local repository.
But once it was there, other modules will still spend some time to
(not download) do something when building, I want to know what it is
doing? checking newer version? because it takes too long time.

--
perl -e 'print unpack(u,"62V5N\"FME;G\!E<FQ`9VUA:6PN8V]M\"\@``
")'

Re: maven question