Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Monogyiou, Eugenia" <Eu...@nttdata.com> on 2021/01/04 14:53:46 UTC

RE: Sean... & UMLS

Hello,

Happy New Year! Hope everyone is well!
I am just starting to work on this again  and trying to catch up on the latest... I have not migrated yet , I am just about to...
Peter, is your contribution in the trunk yet and should I be using it or should I just be following your advice in older posts? Are there JIRA posts I should be looking into as well?

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards,

Eugenia Monogyiou | NTT Data UK
Consulting & IT Solutions Ltd. 1 Royal Exchange, London EC3V 3DG

Posted by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eugenia, Yes it is checked in.

I believe Sean is about to publish an updated version of what I checked in
for 4.0.1, and what I supplied but didn't check in for 4.0.0  The
difference is that his update allows old auth info living in xml files to
be ignored, while mine requires it to be explicirtely removed or emptied,
and then supplying the key (following instructions I attached to Jira item
CT-545.

What you do to upgrade  all depends on whether you want to start today or
soon.   Following those instructions should work now and still be valid
when Sean checks in the slightly more permissive version.

Peter