Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> on 2013/10/20 22:46:18 UTC

Time for 0.94.13

A little belated I would like to cut a first RC next week.
There are few features I would like to get in:
- HBASE-4811 - reverse scans
- HBASE-9272 - parallel scans

Please let me know of any issues that you would like to get in before 0.94.14.

Thanks.

-- Lars

Re: Time for 0.94.13

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
Jira is in bad shape. Status does not update in summary views, etc.
Can't do a release until this is fixed (or jira goes through a reindex).

-- Lars