Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/10 18:59:59 UTC

HASH Invitation Solved

Hello Maxim, how are you? I finally solved the HASH invitation with the Log
link you sent. It was super helpfull. Thank you for your time. Here I will
let to all the Comunity two Documents, one with the HASH Invitation Method
and the other with all the Methods I've been using with CURL.

In the HASH document, on Top there is the Fields of example and below the
URL, which you can just paste on the Web Explorer, there is a little
explination of some expressions.

Thank you once more for your time.

Greetings and best wishes,

Jibsan.