Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bill Tutt <ra...@lyra.org> on 2001/07/19 00:21:01 UTC

RE: CVS update: MODIFIED: libsvn_wc ...

From: cmpilato@tigris.org [mailto:cmpilato@tigris.org]
>   Trying to catch up the Win32 build again.  NOTE:  I was not entirely
>   successful, since the getdate.c (generated from getdate.y) has no
way
>   of appearing under non-cygwin Win32 at this point in time.

Err. Why not? Do you need a non-cygwin Win32 yacc binary?

Bill

Re: CVS update: MODIFIED: libsvn_wc ...

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
"Bill Tutt" <ra...@lyra.org> writes:

> Well, either way works for me. I can dig up a non-cygwin yacc, or do as
> you suggested. Pick one. :)

I personally like the getdate.cw route better, since there's already a
precendent and it requires no tools that aren't commonly found on
Win32 dev box.  And I can make the change if you're busy, no biggee.

Thanks, Bill.

RE: Re: CVS update: MODIFIED: libsvn_wc ...

Posted by Bill Tutt <ra...@lyra.org>.