Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dragan Stanis <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/25 14:38:46 UTC

Re: Does Jmeter replace HTTP request headers??

Sergey Almyashev <Sergey.Almyashev <at> mirasoft.com.ua> writes:

> Hello all!
>
> I was using Jmeter 1.9.1 for send data from the form.
> I place header Content-Type: multipart/form-data with this request. But my
server said that header is
> application/x-www-urlencoded (this caused error)!
> I detected that Jmeter place this header like default instead of my.
> I tried to send file with request and only in this header was correct.
>
> Such problem renders impossible my tests
>
> Has anybody encountered with such problem?
> What should I do?
>
> WBR,
> Sergey Almyashev  {SA}

It is possible to override default header values. See how to use Header
Parameters here
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Header_Manager

Re: Does Jmeter replace HTTP request headers??

Posted by MiguelFonseca <lu...@gmail.com>.
Try to add a header request to your request

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Header_Manager

cheers