Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Schreier, Balz" <Ba...@sunrise.net> on 2003/10/28 09:13:06 UTC

sealing violation with XSLTC

hi,

I have the following problem and hope to find somebody giving me any help:

I have a static xml file for tests, and a static xsl file which needs 3
input parameters.
The code calling the XSLTC looks like this:

                        String key =
"javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory";
                        String value =
"org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl";
                        java.util.Properties props = System.getProperties();
                        props.put(key, value);
                        System.setProperties(props);
            Source xmlSource = new StreamSource(new FileInputStream(new
File("..here the path...")));
            Source xslSource = new StreamSource(new FileInputStream(new
File("..here the path...")));
            Templates translet = tFactory.newTemplates(xslSource);

            Transformer transformer = translet.newTransformer();
            transformer.setParameter("fullgearurl", fullgearurl);
            transformer.setParameter("newscode", newscode);
            transformer.setParameter("newslbl", newslbl);

until here, it is running ok, but the following line rises a
"java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation":

            transformer.transform(xmlSource, new StreamResult(out));

does anybody know why?

the three jars for xsltc (xalan.jar, xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar) are
all in the classpath for the application.

thanks for any hints,
cheers
balz schreier

Re: sealing violation with XSLTC

Posted by Joaquín Sánchez Jiménez <qu...@fi2net.com>.
sealing violation with XSLTCWhere is running this code?

For example, I have this problem under IAS 903 (Oracle APP Server). This may be because you have some JAR file with the MANIFEST attribute Sealed set to True.

Bye.