Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/21 05:46:55 UTC

[LAZY][VOTE] Release Apache IoTDB 0.8.1 (a bug-fix version of 0.8.0)

Hello all,

This is a call for vote to release Apache IoTDB (Incubating) version 0.8.1,
which is a bug-fix Release of 0.8.0 for the IoTDB Project.

The Apache IoTDB community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache IoTDB (Incubating) version 0.8.1.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache IoTDB (incubating) (Database for Internet of Things) is an
integrated data management engine designed for timeseries data. It provides
users with services for data collection, storage and analysis.

IoTDB community vote and result thread:
Result:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3773662919c65fb997322f7c1a5fd54560da079b912846ccb1a56b2e@%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

Vote:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0b2153f07af8f2a0f7ac13b8005c67f2d511bc30a9a2e20a461d60f4@%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E
(and one vote is at
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/741fc778f75607d58f8e814c9f7297bcdc7098b96f65d4abd299da7e@%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E
)

The release candidates (RC3):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.8.1/rc3

Git tag for the release (RC3):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/releases/tag/release%2F0.8.1

Hash for the release tag:
4b8d46f9861e12bbe4a1d952bede7c9293b90b46

Release Notes:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.8.1/rc3/RELEASE_NOTES.md

The artifacts have been signed with Key : 2206EF8F64C35889, which can be
found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB
/Validating+a+staged+Release

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

From the PPMC Vote we cary over 3 binding IPMC Votes:

+1 from Justin McLean,
+1 from Christofer Dutz,
+1 from Kevin A. McGrail

Thus, I took the freedom to declare the Vote as Lazy as no futher positive
votes are necessary and only a -1 Vote could cancel the vote.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best,

Xiangdong Huang
Apache IoTDB

-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache IoTDB 0.8.1 (a bug-fix version of 0.8.0)

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
+1 binding, non lazy.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
+1 binding, non lazy.

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
+1, binding

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
+1, binding

Re: [LAZY][VOTE] Release Apache IoTDB 0.8.1 (a bug-fix version of 0.8.0)

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Many thanks @Sheng Wu.

So, welcome all IPMCs voting on this thread for checking the release and
helping our incubator project better and better.

Best,
-----------------------------------

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月21日周一 下午5:34写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.