Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Evgueni Brevnov <ev...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/27 14:50:59 UTC

[testing] Does anybody experience noticeable slowdown of smoke tests under interpreter?

$subj

Evgueni

Re: [testing] Does anybody experience noticeable slowdown of smoke tests under interpreter?

Posted by Evgueni Brevnov <ev...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it seems for me to be slower than before :-( Probably it's just
my internal clock how goes faster.... :-)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.