Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 09:07:50 UTC

About Geronimo 2.2 Samples release

Hi all,

Today I attach the sample patches to
GERONIMO-4741<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4741>.
After someone helps to commit it, I think we can push the Geronimo 2.2
samples to release process.

Since I'm new to the release process, so someone please could stage out to
help me on it, that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & best regards, Forrest

Re: About Geronimo 2.2 Samples release

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 8, 2010, at 3:07 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Today I attach the sample patches to GERONIMO-4741. After someone helps to commit it, I think we can push the Geronimo 2.2 samples to release process.

Excellent! Thanks for working on that Forrest. Hoping somebody can have a look at this. Going to be a few days before I can...

--kevan

Re: About Geronimo 2.2 Samples release

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
The artifacts used by the Samples need to match the 2.2 server, which
was updated to use the properly named geronimo-jpa_1.0_spec.  The
jpa_2.0 spec is for JEE6 and Geronimo 3.0....

-Donald

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
A question about geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec, I do not find it in code repo, but
this spec is referenced in several samples, for example, bank-ejb, daytrader
entities module, can someone tell me where to get it?

For building of sake, I change it to
geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec.<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec/>

Forrest