Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sagarzond <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/05 08:46:35 UTC

Adding filter in solr suggester component.

Hi

               We are using solr (version - 3.6) suggester component for
auto complete. We indexed solr core column
       (which we want as auto complete result) and its giving me correct
auto complete result. Now I want to add
       filter on suggester indexed data.

                Let say if we have core with userId and notes fileds. We
want add userId filter for auto complete so that
       it provide notes of that user only during auto complete.

       I gone throght following link

        First Link
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9004266/solr-spell-check-result-based-filter-query>
        Second Link