Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/02/27 08:19:54 UTC

Fwd: Will your project be making any milestone announcements/releases before/during/after ApacheCon?

Stanley,
I believe that you’ve proposed a Sqoop 1 release while back - it seems that ASF Marketing department would be interested to do release around ApacheCon in mid April. Do you think that we can align or do we want to release Sqoop 1.4.6 sooner then that?

Jarcec

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Hey guys,

Is there a Jira to track the status of the release yet?

-Abe

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.