Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sandip Hirwale <sa...@sukrutsystems.com> on 2010/12/01 06:07:51 UTC

Re: Class get deleted at run time

All the Classes  are Deleted which are in my application .
there is no any subdirectories
i am deploying application on my local machine just by right click on
application and run.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:24 AM, Christopher Schultz <
chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

© Copyright Sukrut Systems 2010

Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all rights including those in copyright
in the content of this e-mail are owned by Sukrut Systems. The contents of
this e-mail shall not be copied, reproduced, or transmitted in any form
without the written permission of Sukrut Systems or that of the copyright
owner. The receipt of this mail is the acknowledgement of the receipt of
contents; if the recipient is not the intended addressee then the recipient
shall notify the sender immediately.

RE: Class get deleted at run time

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Sandip Hirwale [mailto:sandip.hirwale@sukrutsystems.com]
> Subject: Re: Class get deleted at run time

> i am deploying application on my local machine just by right click on
> application and run.

That is not "deployment" in any sense of the term.  You really, really need to read some documentation.

Start here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/index.html

Don't stop until after you've gotten through this part (and everything in between):
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/appdev/deployment.html

 - Chuck