Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jakob Günther <ja...@yahoo.de> on 2009/09/07 18:37:14 UTC

cxfse:proxy: AttachementInInterceptor throws NullPointerException when receiving SoapFaults

My workflow:
cxfbc --> cxfse --> cxfbc (via cxfse:proxy) --> ext. service --> cxfbc
(via cxfse:proxy) --> cxfse --> cxfbc

i have mtom enabled for my cxfse:proxy.

The exceptions is thrown on incoming soapfault between: cxfbc (via
cxfse:proxy) --> cxfse

i think this is a bug. I'm using 3.2.4-Snapshot, because it supports
mtom for cxfse:proxies

regards jakob

Re: cxfse:proxy: AttachementInInterceptor throws NullPointerException when receiving SoapFaults

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Great testcase!

Yeah, we should check in that interceptor if incoming
NormalizedMessage is Fault.

Create SMXCOMP-633[1] to track it, the fix is coming very soon.
[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-633

Thanks
Freeman

--
Freeman Fang

Re: cxfse:proxy: AttachementInInterceptor throws NullPointerException when receiving SoapFaults

Posted by Jakob Günther <ja...@yahoo.de>.
i have attached a testcase.

Posted by Jakob Günther <ja...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.