Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org> on 2021/10/18 13:55:39 UTC

which tickets are critical for v1.0.0 of debugger?

I just wanted to try to get the team to mark the tickets that are critical
to fix for v1.0.0 release with the 1.0.0 milestone.

I marked 2 tickets. The build instructions ticket, which blocks my
evaluation/usage of the debugger, is the most critical in my mind.

Eliminating the wiki references to the pre-Apache site are important, but
would not block creating a release-candidate as they are not part of the
software itself.

Several are clearly not priority for 1.0.0, e.g., TDML support.

Re: which tickets are critical for v1.0.0 of debugger?

Posted by John Wass <jw...@gmail.com>.
I moved #39 into the milestone based on discussion from GitHub.

https://github.com/apache/daffodil-vscode/milestone/1