Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2014/01/23 20:25:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New CouchDB replication mailing list

Hello folks,

I'm pleased to announce that we have a new mailing list:

    replication@couchdb.apache.org

This mailing list is being advertised as:

    A place to discuss CouchDB-compatiable replication, and the
systems that implement it.

Subscribe by sending an email to:

    replication-subscribe@couchdb.apache.org

The project wishes to nurture the diverse ecosystem of
CouchDB-compatible systems* by providing a home for discussion and
collaboration. We hope that the mailing list can be used as a place to
compare notes, discuss the protocol, and so on. Discussion does not
have to be about CouchDB itself.

* Like PouchDB, Couchbase Lite (nee TouchDB), Cloudant, couchup, etc.

If this sounds like your bag, subscribe and join the conversation!

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater