Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/06/01 07:52:38 UTC

RE: Clam antivirus and JAMES

Vincenzo,

You're assuming that the in-protocol processor will support a ToProcessor
operation.  I'm not making that assumption for the initial implementation.
There is no spooling infrastructure to support it.  I suspect that the
quickest and safest way to achieve the effect would be to resurrect some of
the tree processor from the early codebase, currently in the Attic, but that
is also an additional effort.  All I am assuming is that there will the
equivalent of a single linear processor for a given operation.

	--- Noel