Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/17 06:50:39 UTC

[ACS4.2.1] bug fixes and code freeze

The tentative code freeze date for 4.2.1 is 21st October.
We want to make a timely release of 4.2.1 so that this does not interfere with the following major release, Felton.

Following filter gives the list of tickets that are being worked upon for 4.2.1:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12325207

If some critical fix has been missed in above filter, please bring it to notice. Also help is required to close the open tickets.

-abhi

RE: [ACS4.2.1] bug fixes and code freeze

Posted by Anshul Gangwar <an...@citrix.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4792 (Invalid SMTP breaks HA) is missing from this.

I have already submitted patch on review board.

Thanks,
Anshul