Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Harry Putnam <re...@newsguy.com> on 2013/09/15 14:58:14 UTC

How to make SA include Report for all msgs

How can I make SA include the 'X-Spam-Report:' header and report for
all messages rather than just the spam messages?

I have `report_safe 0' set but that only causes SA to includes the
Report header for spam msgs.

Re: How to make SA include Report for all msgs

Posted by Harry Putnam <re...@newsguy.com>.
Harry Putnam <re...@newsguy.com> writes:

> Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> writes:
>
>> On 15.09.13 08:58, Harry Putnam wrote:
>>>How can I make SA include the 'X-Spam-Report:' header and report for
>>>all messages rather than just the spam messages?
>>>
>>>I have `report_safe 0' set but that only causes SA to includes the
>>>Report header for spam msgs.
>>
>> see doc for add_header option
>
> If you mean something like:
>
> `add_header all Report'
>
> That does not work here

Got it... thanks.  I'm posting it for anyone finding this thread

add_header all Report _REPORT_

Re: How to make SA include Report for all msgs

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

On 15.09.13 10:11, Harry Putnam wrote:
>If you mean something like:
>
>`add_header all Report'
>
>That does not work here

try to read it once more. It neeeds another argument
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

Re: How to make SA include Report for all msgs

Posted by Harry Putnam <re...@newsguy.com>.

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 15.09.13 08:58, Harry Putnam wrote:
>How can I make SA include the 'X-Spam-Report:' header and report for
>all messages rather than just the spam messages?
>
>I have `report_safe 0' set but that only causes SA to includes the
>Report header for spam msgs.

see doc for add_header option
then used against you.