Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pe...@vaneeckhoudt.net> on 2010/06/01 16:45:52 UTC

Windows issues

I've traced the directory utime issue back to the jnr-posix project
which is used by JRuby. I've patched the bug and submitted the patch
back to the JRuby guys. This means we'll have to wait for a new JRuby
build before this can be resolved from a buildr point of view. Should
this block the buildr 1.4 release or not?

I've also created a bug in the buildr jira project with the spec patches
attached. Could someone else give these a try?

Pepijn

Re: Windows issues

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
If you connect to irc.freenode.net, you can ping enebo and headius. I know
Charles reads this list.

Re: Windows issues

Posted by Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pe...@luciad.com>.

Re: Windows issues

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.

Re: Windows issues

Posted by Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pe...@luciad.com>.

Re: Windows issues

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.

Re: Windows issues

Posted by Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pe...@luciad.com>.
After some further investigation I've backtracked on my first fix
attempt. I had assumed that utime to a time in the past was not working
but in actuality it was utime on directories that was simply not working
at all. I patched JRuby to fix this and have restarted my testing effort

Re: Windows issues

Posted by Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pe...@luciad.com>.
JRUBY-4837

Re: Windows issues