Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Max Ogden <ma...@maxogden.com> on 2012/10/12 21:56:53 UTC

hello yes this is max ogden

hello list, just announcing my presence as it was requested via the twitter
web platform earlier today. this is max ogden. you may carry on.

  /\_/\         _
 /``   \       / )
 |n n   |__   ( (
=(Y =.'`   `\  \ \
 {`"`        \  ) )
 {       /    |/ /
  \\   ,(     / /
  ) ) /-'\  ,_.'
 (,(,/ ((,,/

Re: hello yes this is max ogden

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
welcome max!

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.
Hello Max,

Your ascii cat is compressed. I don't think you feed him enough.

-Mike

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Good day Max.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.