Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2013/05/24 13:52:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tobago 1.5.10

Hello,

I would like to release Tobago 1.5.10

For a detail list please consult the release notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12324008

The version is available at the nexus staging repository.

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-040

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards

Bernd

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 1.5.10

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
+1

By the way: Tobago 1.5.x uses the old Facelets, not the JSF 2.0 Facelets

Regards,

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 1.5.10

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

+1

Regards,

Volker Weber

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Ofener Str. 30      | 26121 Oldenburg

Firmensitz: Oldenburg | Amtsgericht Oldenburg HRB 205251
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Schulte, Michael Terschüren

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 1.5.10

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Mark,

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 1.5.10