Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tim Coy <ti...@timco.net.au> on 2004/03/01 23:47:09 UTC

Re: [OT] MacOS X Java/Struts development (was RE: [OT] Maven (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts 1.2.0 Test Build available))

I have been doing Struts projects on Mac OS X (currently Panther) for nearly
2 years now using Eclipse/Dreamweaver/Ant etc
I like it. Most of my associate developers using windows on the same
projects seem to wish they had a mac to work with.

Java on the Mac has come a long way in 8 years.

Just be prepared for different frustrations :-)